Naats of Haji Mushtaq Attari Qadri
naats of The Legend
The dictionary meaning of
"Naat" is quality, praise,
character or conduct. In a
poetic term "Naat" is an Ode
to and In Praise of Prophet
Mohammad (peace be upon him)
in which the character, qualities,
conduct and inner and outer beauty
of Prophet Mohammad are versified.
In Holy Quaraan God has praised him.
God has referred Prophet Mohammad as a boon for the entire universe. Naat traveled to Indian
from Arabia Via Iran.
Arabic leading Naat's poets are Hassan Bin Saabit, Abdullah bin Rabava, Kaab bin Zuber.
Persian leading Naat's poets are Hafiz Shirazi, Saddi, Urfi Shirazi and Ghalib.
Urdu leading Naat's poets are Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Alhe Rahma.
The afore said Urfi has said that it is a tough form of poetry Naat saying is like walking
on the edge of sword.
Haji Mushtaq Attari Qadri THE Legend and true Naat Recitor.May AllahAzzwajall Bless him.
Here is the list of some naats of him.All naats are in MP3 Format To download right click and save target as.
Here is Naats of Haji Mushtaq Qadri Rahmatullah Alhe.
- Aik Roz Hoga Jana Sarkar ki Gali Main
- Lutf unka aam ho hi jain ga
- Mujh ko dar paish hai pher mubarak safar
- Rehmat ka darwaza khula
- Wah kya jud-o-karam hai
- Zahay muqaddar huzur-e-haq sai salam aaya
- Apnay rozay ki jali aqa dekhlain gay
- Sacchi baat sekhatay ye hain
- Maraj kay dulah aatay hain
- Abr-e-rahmat utah aaj ki raat hai
- Ya Allah mari jholi bhar day
- Ye ankhain kai aap kai dedar ke talib
- Go lakah boray ham hain
- Jaho jalal do nahi malal do
- Kab bigre banao gay
- Aai sa tujhay khaliq nay tarahan daar banaya
- Khrab hal kya dil ko pur malal kya
- Ham madinay sai kyon agay
- Madinay hamay laygya tha muqaddar
- Rasool-e-do alam karam kejeyea ga
- Jab pohanch jai tera safena
- Qaseeda burdha shareef
- Madani Madinay walay
- Negha-e-lutf kai ummeed wa'r ham bhi hain
- Karam ki jab nazar ho ge
- Aasubho bada min ta'alate hi
- Dar pai bolaoo makki madani
- Karam ki jab hoge madinay ham
- Ya shafi al wara salamun alaik
- Madani madinay walay
- Ya rab teray mehboob ka jalwa
- Nazr-e-karam ho shah-e-madinah
- Rok layte hain nisbatain un ki
- Rahmat ka hai darwaza khula
more naats of Haji Mushtaq Qadri Rahmatullah alhe will be added soon. INSHA-ALLAH AZZWAJAAL.
This Hub was last updated on June 18, 2013
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.